- Information Commons
- Collaborative work area in the front of the library with computers, moveable furniture, whiteboards, and the circulation, reference, and IT help desks
- Current Periodicals
- The latest print versions of journals, magazines, and newspapers. These may not be checked out (but you can scan them or make copies). They are located in the front of the first floor on the west side.
- Leased Book Collection
- A bookcase of popular reading materials including both fiction and nonfiction. Only CSU students, faculty, and staff may check these out.
- Reference Collection
- Reference materials are located adjacent to the reference desk. These may not be checked out.
- Oversized materials
- Oversized books located adjacent to the reference collection . These items may be checked out.
- A/V Collection
- These items are CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, and computer software. They may be checked out.
- Main Collection (CSU Main in TOPCAT)
- These are books located in the back half of the first floor of the library. They may be checked out.
- Music Collection
- This is comprised of sheet music located on the north wall of the first floor of the library. These materials may be checked out.
- Study Space
- Study rooms, study areas, reading alcoves & computer banks are also all located on the first floor. This is a designated collaborative area, so talking is okay here.
Study areas, reading alcoves, and a few individual computers are located throughout the second floor.
The second floor is a designated quiet study area.
- Bound Periodicals
- Stacks of bound periodicals on the west side of the second floor. These items may not be checked out.
- IMC Collection (CSU IMC in TOPCAT)
- This is the Instructional Materials Center Collection. It is comprised of children's materials, young adult materials, and teaching materials. These items are located on the east side of the second floor and may be checked out.
- Board Books & Special Groups (CSU IMC Board Books & Special Groups in TOPCAT)
- These are a special grouping of books within the IMC Collection made up of board books, ABC books, Caldecott books, and Newberry books. They are located across from the computer lab on the south end of the second floor. They may be checked out.
- Franciscan Center Library (CSU Franciscan Collection in TOPCAT)
- This is a special library within the CSU library. It is comprised of Franciscan materials. These items may be checked out but must be retrieved by a staff member.
- Computer lab (LIB 210)
- This is a quiet work area located on the east side of the second floor. It is an open computer lab unless there is a class scheduled to meet there. The calendar of the class times is posted on the lab door as well as online.