Through the direction of the Student Affairs Committee, Stritch is currently nominating students for “Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges,” and the deadline has been extended to Wednesday, Nov. 28.
The criteria for Who’s Who selection are:
- Students in the following programs:
- Junior or senior status in a Baccalaureate program
- Second-year students enrolled in an Associate degree program
- Graduate students
- Evidence of academic achievement (GPA of 3.0 or higher recommended)
- Service/involvement in co-curricular or community activities
Students may self-nominate or have someone nominate them by having that person complete the top section of the Student Information Form. The University Student Affairs Committee requires each nominee to complete this Student Information Form.
The Call for Nominations memo and the nomination form are available on My Stritch (click here to access Downloads page; login required) and on posters around campus.