educators teaching K-12 students online are required to complete 30
hours of professional development focused on online teaching.
Stritch University has prepared the necessary courses to address
the requirements of the DPI endorsement as an online instructor.
Information on earning a Cardinal Stritch University online teaching endorsement:
- Students must receive department/instructor approval prior to
- Students must successfully complete both one credit courses, in
order (CEDO 501, then CED 502), to receive the Online Educator Endorsement.
- The courses are currently priced at $250 each
and run for 3-weeks each and include both asynchronous and synchronous
- Summer 2013 Dates:
- CEDO 501 Succeeding in Online Learning: June
13, 20, 27, 2013
- CED 501 Teaching and Learning Online: July 11, 18, 25, 2013
To obtain instructor/department approval for
registration, contact the Masters of Education in Instructional Technology
Department at (800) 347-8822, wait for the prompt, press 6, and then enter ext.
For more information about the
courses, contact Louis Loeffler at (800) 347-8822, wait for the prompt, press
6, then enter ext. 4639 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.