StritchNews


Gallery Store celebrates anniversary

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:25:00 PM

The Stritch Gallery Store is celebrating its one year anniversary.

Gallery Store

The store, showcasing student and alumni creations, is as diverse as the artists themselves. Items range from upcycled fashion from the store's Polka Dot Collection to hand-dyed shibori silk scarves, pottery, jewelry, art, and photographs. Also included is alumna Sue Lawton's, '02 recently released book, "The Circus and The Cyclone." 

Students and alumni are invited to submit their work for sale. Artists earn 75 percent of all profits with the remaining 25 percent going to support gallery initiatives.

FLOW, the Gallery Store's Creative Think Tank, is open Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Students and alumni are invited to explore their creative side, research, and develop their product lines. FLOW is located next to the Gallery.

For additional information, contact Gallery Director Claire Odishoo at (414) 410-4105.