One Stop is launching Walk-Up Advising Sessions for traditional
undergraduate students from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday,
beginning the week of Jan. 21. These sessions are intended to be opportunities
for quick assistance from One Stop advisors. No appointment is necessary.
One Stop Walk-Up Advising can provide quick assistance with:
- Course needs and academic planning
- Registration guidance and instruction
- Schedule changes; adding, dropping, and withdrawing from classes
- Quick answers about tuition bills, financial aid or the financial
- University resource information and referral
The schedule for the first week is as follows:
Monday (Jan. 21)—
CLOSED: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Tuesday (Jan. 22)—
Wednesday (Jan. 23)—
Thursday (Jan. 24)—
Friday (Jan. 25)—
Schedules for subsequent weeks will be posted to StritchNews
as well as the internal monitors.
In addition, traditional undergraduate students are reminded
that the last day to add or drop classes is Tuesday, Jan. 29 at 5 p.m. Students
should stop by One Stop, log in to My Stritch, or contact your One Stop advisor
at (414) 410-4663 prior to the deadline.
Traditional undergraduate students are also reminded of the
following other important dates and deadlines:
- Mid-term: March 15
- Last Day to Withdraw: April 5 at 5 p.m.
- Final Exams: May 14-17