The winter 2014 edition of Stritch Magazine is now available.
- The first-generation students who find a home at Stritch
- October's Kendall Lecture Series, featuring ABC's John Quiñones
- A light-hearted take on the comfort objects incoming freshmen brought to campus
- The importance of humor in the classroom
- Stritch's own costume shop, with an exclusive peek inside
- A married alumni couple who lead a national technology firm
- Stritch's Honor Roll of Donors
To check out the latest issue, including web-exclusive content, visit Stritch Magazine Online.
Let us know what you think – contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with comments or future story ideas.