Labs and Classrooms
The Cardinal Stritch University Office of Information Services User Support Services team provides technical support to over 135 classrooms and over 30 public labs throughout the Stritch campus and remote locations. To access computers in the labs, log in with your ID and password.
- If you bring a snack or drink into the lab (we'd rather you didn't), please leave your workspace in a clean condition for the next user.
- Be considerate of other users. When conversing, speak in subdued tones; use your cell phone only in a corridor or lobby if you listen to a radio or music player (with earphones, of course) while working, please keep the volume turned down.
MAIN CAMPUS: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
|View Main Campus Map|| |
|Bonaventure Hall BH031 || Library LIB210|
|Bonaventure Hall BH004 || Library LIB180|
|Bonaventure Hall BH023 || Joan Steele Stein Center for Communication Studies/Fine Arts 2ND FLOOR|
|Bonaventure Hall BH038 || Clare Hall 3West|
|Bonaventure Hall BH056 || Assisi Residence Hall 111 & 009|
The User Support Services group provides “hands-on” intervention when classroom or lab technology stops working normally. We strive to diagnose and quickly resolve technology issues with a professional and friendly approach. The group provides a broad range of services in the following areas:
- Classroom technology support
- Audio Video Equipment Check-out
- Digital Cameras
- Web Conferencing Solutions
- And other end-user technology support
Alex Pezewski, Senior Director User Support Services
Robert Wick, Supervisor of Multi-Media & Classroom/Lab Support