Service Category: Student Print Services
Name of Service: Student Print Services
Who is eligible to use this service?
Full-time and part-time faculty, staff, and students
When is this service available:
Monday-Thursday 8 AM-11 PM, Friday 8 AM-8 PM, Saturday 9 AM-4:30 PM, Sunday 12 PM-11 PM
Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM
Name: Richard Krause
Title: Service Asset and Configuration Manager
Phone: (414) 410-4028
Print stations are available for use by
staff, faculty, and students in all Cardinal Stritch University public computing
spaces. The typical print station includes at least one black & white
printer, one color printer, and one multi-function device. Users are encouraged
to print only what they need to print and to limit the size of their print jobs.
For large print jobs, users should direct those requests to the Copy Center for
All students accounts are integrated into the PaperCut print
count system. Students are given 400 print counts per semester (Spring, Summer,
and Fall). If additional print counts are needed, students may purchase
additional counts by contacting the Help Desk or any Library Staff member.
How to Use this Service
Printing in a public computing area:
- Printing is one (1) count for black & white and five (5) counts for
- Log into any public computer with your user name and
- Open the document or item that you want to print.
- Print the file.
- Your print count will automatically be updated and
balance shown upon print completion.
- Go to the printer and retrieve your
- When done, please make sure you log off of the public
Quick Reference Guides