Service Category: Off-Campus Delivery
Name of Service: Off-Campus Delivery
Who is eligible to use this service?
Full-time and part-time faculty, staff, and students
When is this service available:
Requests can be made 24 hours, daily via library website
Monday – Thursday, 7:30AM – 11 PM; Friday 7:30AM-8:00pm; Saturday 9:30AM-4:30PM; Sunday Noon-11PM
Name: Jodi Bennett
Title: Circulation Supervisor
Students, faculty, and staff that cannot pickup materials at the library on the main campus may request that materials be sent to their home address. The library will ship items through the mail. Users are responsible for returning materials to the library, including return postage if necessary.
How to Use this Service
Users can search for library materials on TOPCAT, the online public access catalog for SWITCH. Additionally, reference librarians can assist users in finding library materials. Users must have a valid Cardinal Stritch University ID card in order to check out materials. After locating an item, users should submit a request for it. To do this:
- On the item page, click on the Request button at the top of the screen.
- Login to TOPCAT using your library barcode and PIN.
- Fill out the Request Verification page. For Pickup Location, select Stritch-Off Campus Delivery. Click the Submit button.
- Choose the exact item, if applicable, and click Request Selected Item.
- When completed, there should be a screen verifying that the request was successful.
Quick Reference Guides