Service Category: UCreate at Stritch
Name of Service: UCreate at Stritch
Who is eligible to use this service?
Full-time and part-time faculty, staff, and students for submission of student work
When is this service available:
24 hours, daily via Library website
Monday – Thursday, 7:30AM – 11 PM; Friday 7:30AM-8:00pm; Saturday 9:30AM-4:30PM; Sunday Noon-11PM
Name: David Weinberg-Kinsey
Title: Director of University Library
Students, Faculty, and Staff may make submissions of student work for inclusion in our digital repository, UCreate. Acceptable submissions include thesis, research reports, action research, graduate field experience, and final projects. The university library will provide description, hosting, and search navigation to your work based on proscribed options available to you.
How to Use this Service
Faculty and staff may submit work on the behalf of students. We are asking for "final work", (e.g. thesis, research report, action research, graduate field experience, final project, etc.) that has been approved and signed off according to your department's guidelines. If possible, please include signed acceptance forms with submission. Departments that would like to participate in submitting student work to the Digital Repository are ask to complete the Thesis Submission Questionnaire.
- Fill out the Thesis Submission Form. NOTE: Faculty and staff SHOULD NOT check the Student Agreement checkbox.
2. Email the form and the student's work to: email@example.com
You will receive an automated e-mail reply.
Before submitting your work:
Students should be submitting a "final work", that is, work that has been approved and signed off according to your department's guidelines. If possible, please include that signed form in your submission.
Important notes on the submission form:
- Check the YES box in the student agreement section, signifying you have read the Student Agreement Statement.
- Choose an access level for your work in the Digital Repository Status section.
- Under Special Conditions, please indicate any special requests you have regarding your work (i.e. removal of confidential pages).
Submitting your work:
- Complete the Thesis Submission Form.
- Save the form to your computer or an external storage device.
- Attach the completed submission form and a copy of your work to an email.
- A paper clip icon usually indicates the "attach" function.
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an automated email response.
Quick Reference Guides