FAQs About Billing

Learn how to pay your tuition and accessing your account.

When is tuition due?

Tuition is always due BEFORE classes start each semester. View current due dates.

What should I do if I can’t pay my current balance before I want to register for the next semester?

Contact your One Stop advisor. Your advisor can discuss alternative loan options and payment plans with you.

Can my parents call and get information about my academics, financial aid, billing, etc.?

Yes, but you must first complete an authorization form, which allows various offices to give them this information. Authorization forms are available at the One Stop desk or Business Office.

How do I know if I will get a refund check? If I am eligible for a refund check, when will I receive it?

You are eligible for a refund check only if your total financial aid (including scholarships, grants, and loans) exceeds your total charges (including tuition, fees, housing, meal plan, bookstore charges, etc.). Refund checks will be reflected on your My Stritch account. Checks are generally issued on Fridays, starting after the third week of classes each semester. If you see that you will be issued a refund check on My Stritch, you may pick up the check after 3 p.m. on Friday. Otherwise, it will be mailed to you the following Monday.

How do I access my bill?

Your tuition bill can be found on My Stritch under “Account Balance and Payment."

How do I pay my bill?

Your tuition bill can be paid online with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or via check through My Stritch under “Account Balance and Payment." Payments are also accepted through the mail and in person at the business office window.

What’s an AR hold? Why is it on my account?

An AR hold means that you have a balance on your student account. This may be because some of your financial aid has not been disbursed to your account yet or because your financial aid does not cover all of your costs for the semester. The hold is put on your account to prevent you from registering for future semesters or from accessing certain University services (like obtaining transcripts). The hold can be lifted only when you have a $0 balance.

If I withdraw from all classes, am I eligible for a refund of my tuition?

Perhaps. It is best to make an appointment with your One Stop advisor if you are considering withdrawing from all of your classes. Depending on when you withdraw, your financial aid can be negatively affected as well. Whether or not you are eligible for a tuition refund depends on when you withdraw from all of your classes. Please click here for the refund schedule.

Can I set up my account balance on a payment plan?

Yes, you may enroll in a Cardinal Stritch University payment plan.

I currently have a balance on my account and need more financial aid. What should I do?

Contact your One Stop advisor. Your advisor can discuss alternative loan options with you while also looking to see if there are any additional federal, state, or institutional funds for which you might be eligible.

How do I make a housing deposit for next year?

You may pay your housing deposit at the Business office. Please note that you can only pay your housing deposit if you have a $0 balance on your account.

Where can I access information about the 1098T tax form?

1098T information can be found on your My Stritch account under the “Finances” tab “My 1098T Info” after Jan. 31 of each year. If you have any questions about the 1098T, you may call the hotline at (414) 410-4223.