We are here to assist students and faculty with:
- On-campus course enrollment, credit amounts, instructors, etc...
- Ordering Cardinal Stritch University transcripts.
- Graduate student registration (including adding, dropping, or withdrawing).
- Applying for your diploma before graduation.
- Finding out the procedures for grades, incompletes, grade changes, etc.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for:
- Maintaining and ensuring security for
student academic records; management the University academic calendar and
course schedules; facilitation (in conjunction with Department of Academic
Affairs) of the commencement ceremonies and University catalogs; management of
transcript records and requests, the grade entry process and degree conferral;
and monitoring and implementing changes in academic and administrative
- Supporting the student lifecycle
from acceptance to graduation through evaluation of
transcripts and transfer credit entry, management of the online and cohort
registration processes, maintenance of advising systems, processing of
major/minor declarations, verification of enrollment and degree, and the
improvement of processes to ensure academic policy compliance and best
- Report writing and analysis;
monitoring of systems and data to ensure data
integrity, documentation and sustainability; project management; and serving as
a resource to other areas within the University regarding technology and