A department of Enrollment Services with three offices: Records and Registration, Application Processing and Student Registration, and Enrollment Systems and Data Analysis.
We are here to assist students and faculty with:
- On-campus course enrollment, credit amounts, instructors, etc...
- Ordering Cardinal Stritch University transcripts.
- Graduate student registration (including adding, dropping, or withdrawing).
- Applying for your diploma before graduation.
- Finding out the procedures for grades, incompletes, grade changes, etc.
The Office of the Registrar consists of three departments:
- Records and Registration is responsible for maintaining and ensuring security for
student academic records; management the University academic calendar and
course schedules; facilitation (in conjunction with Department of Academic
Affairs) of the commencement ceremonies and University catalogs; management of
transcript records and requests, the grade entry process and degree conferral;
and monitoring and implementing changes in academic and administrative
- Application Processing and Student Registration is responsible for supporting the student lifecycle
from inquiry to graduation through application and inquiry processing,
communication management, facilitation of the admission decision, evaluation of
transcripts and transfer credit entry, management of the online and cohort
registration processes, maintenance of advising systems, processing of
major/minor declarations, verification of enrollment and degree, and the
improvement of processes to ensure academic policy compliance and best
- Enrollment Systems and Data Analysis is responsible for report writing and analysis;
monitoring of systems and data used by Enrollment Services to ensure data
integrity, documentation and sustainability; project management; and serving as
a resource to other areas within Enrollment Services regarding technology and