Address and Name Changes

Learn how to change your address and name using the instructions below.

Online Address Changes

Addresses may be changed online using the My Stritch portal. To update your address online:

  1. Go to My Stritch and log in with your Stritch account.
  2. After logging in, click on the Personal Info link in the Welcome Back bar.
  3. Click on the Biographical Info tab, and then click on the edit icon (pencil) to change your personal information.

Please note that only addresses may be updated through My Stritch. Name changes must still be faxed or emailed or mailed to the Registrar’s Office using the form below.

Recently enacted federal regulations that require enforcement of state laws affecting the delivery of distance education degrees, programs and courses to students whose physical presence is in a state other than Wisconsin, may limit Cardinal Stritch University’s ability to offer online opportunities to these students.

Changing your residency status while enrolled in an academic program could impact your continued and/or future enrollment at Cardinal Stritch University. It is your responsibility to update the University with any changes to your residency by also notifying your academic advisor. Please view the state authorization page for more information,

Name Changes

Students must request a name change in writing and include a signature on this request form and attach a copy of appropriate documentation. Requests may be returned by one of these three methods.

By mail:
Cardinal Stritch University
Office of the Registrar
6801 N. Yates Road
Milwaukee, WI 53217

Email as a scanned attachment:

(414) 410-4099

Please note that if you have an active Stritch email account, a name change will result in a username change within hours of when the information is saved to Stritch’s student information system. Please contact the HelpDesk using the Request Assistance Form or by phone at (414) 410-4600 for information regarding your new username.