Learn how to submit official and unofficial transcript requests.

Official Transcript Requests

Cardinal Stritch University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide official transcript ordering via the Web. The ordering service is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you or you may track your order online.

A Cardinal Stritch University transcript is a complete record of your enrollment at the University. An official transcript includes all undergraduate and graduate (including doctoral) courses. Partial transcripts are not available.

Your request cannot be processed if you have a financial obligation and/or are not fully admitted to Cardinal Stritch University.

Transcripts mailed to and/or picked up by the student will be stamped, "This transcript has been placed in the hands of the student" and may not be considered official by the receiving party even if issued in a sealed envelope.

Requests are not processed or mailed on days the University is closed (holidays and between Christmas and New Year's). Requests submitted during this time will be processed in the order received when the University reopens.

If you are a current student, please check your My Stritch account to make sure your grade has been posted before ordering your official transcript. NSC will cancel any orders that are still on hold after 30 days. Please also make a note of your Stritch ID number from your grade report. You will need to provide either your Stritch ID number or your Social Security number when making your request.

To order your official transcripts:

  • Go to the secure Clearinghouse website.
  • Click on "Order-Track-Verify" (the orange tab), then click on "Order or Track a Transcript."
  • Follow the step by step instructions;
  • If you have questions, please see the NSC Transcript Ordering Help link or contact them at (703) 742-7791.

If you have any general questions regarding transcript ordering, please call the Registrar's Office at (414) 410-4081.

Unofficial Transcript Requests

Current students may access their unofficial transcript online by logging into My Stritch and clicking on the Unofficial Transcript link. Please note that accounts are valid for one year after the last date of attendance. Other requests for unofficial transcripts must be made either in person with a picture identification card or in writing, signed with appropriate information. Therefore, you may stop by the office with a picture ID and pick up a copy of your unofficial transcript or send your unofficial transcript request to the Registrar's Office by FAX, mail or email with this form.

Please allow 24-48 business hours processing time from date of receipt.

Mail to:

Cardinal Stritch University
Office of the Registrar
6801 N. Yates Road
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Fax to: (414) 410-4088
Email to:

*Unsigned transcript requests cannot be processed.

Cardinal Stritch University does not issue copies of transcripts or other documents received from other institutions.

For more information, call (414) 410-4081 or (800) 347-8822, ext. 4081. You can also send us a message at