personnel and spouses of deployed personnel may be eligible for a tuition
discount from Stritch of up to 25% in addition to eligible federal and state
For more information email email@example.com.
for Military/Armed Services Training
Military Education Program, working in cooperation with the American Council on
Education (ACE) and the Department of Defense (DOD), assists service men and
women in achieving recognition for college-level learning acquired in military
life. The University will evaluate and award credit from the military (Air
Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, and Department of Defense) by
applying Stritch transfer credit policies to ACE credit recommendations.
more information, visit Credit for Military/Armed Services Education Training.
are many services available at Stritch that support veterans in their pursuit
of higher education. For information on a particular area or service, please
click on the appropriate link below:
- Academic Support- The Academic Support Center offers free tutoring for all Stritch
students, both undergraduate and graduate, and provides professional,
individualized assistance in a variety of areas.
- Career Services- Career Services is available to all students, alumni, faculty and staff
members. Career Services staff provide assessment
services and assist with career exploration, career transitions and job
search strategies for a diverse range of career interests.
- Wellness Center- The Wellness Center can help you assess personal needs and make
healthy life choices. The staff of the center offers counseling as a confidential* short-term
relationship between a student and a counselor that may involve examining
personal attitudes, thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- Disability Services- Cardinal Stritch University affirms the intent of Federal Law, the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Act 504. Any Stritch student who may require
accommodations and/or modifications due to a handicapped condition or
learning disability should meet with the director of the Academic Support
Center so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
- Information Services Help Desk
Support Services assists faculty, staff and
students in the effective and efficient use of technology. It includes
areas such as the Help Desk, classroom technical support, training and
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Tools for Military Students
In keeping with Department of Defense requirements, prospective military students are invited to reference the following websites when selecting a university and determining how to finance their educations. Questions about these sites may be directed to the Point of Contact listed in the contacts below.
- The College Scorecard can be used to compare institutions and may aid students in the college selection process.
- The College Navigator provides information on tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, use of financial aid, and student loan default rates. Students may also compare schools directly.
- The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet helps students understand financial aid and college costs, including a sample aid award letter. In this way they may easily compare schools and make an educated decision about where to enroll.
- The Paying for College webpage compares financial information for up to three schools, including details regarding financial aid.
Helpful Veteran Resources