As a commuter student at Stritch, you’ll find the campus to be easily accessible and convenient. Most campus buildings are connected, which is especially convenient during the long winter months. Some of the features of our commuter students enjoy the most include:
- Free parking in all campus parking lots
- Storage lockers
- Wireless internet access throughout campus
- Dining services are available eith cash or through a commuter meal plan
- Comfortable and quiet lounges, such as the Great Hall
- Student Union and The Bean coffee shop
- Stritch Library and Information Commons
- Convenient access to off-campus restaurants and shopping
Commuter students get involved on campus. You’ll be able to attend athletic events, fine arts performances, on-campus entertainment shows such as bands or comedians, and there are more than 20 student groups in which commuter students get involved.
We want you to feel welcome and connected to campus, and we are committed to creating a positive campus life experience for all students.