As a commuter student at Stritch, you’ll find the campus to be easily accessible and convenient. Most campus buildings are connected, which is especially convenient during the long winter months. Some of the features of Stritch’s campus that commuter students enjoy include:
- Free parking in all campus parking lots
- Storage lockers
- Wireless internet access throughout campus
- Dining services and vending machines (commuter students can purchase a commuter student meal plan consisting of 64 meals/semester)
- Comfortable and quiet lounges, such as the Great Hall
- Student Union and The Bean coffee shop
- Stritch Library and Information Commons
- Nearby off-campus restaurants and coffee shops
Commuter students get involved on campus. You’ll be able to attend athletic events, fine arts performances, on-campus entertainment shows such as bands or comedians, and there are more than 20 student groups in which commuter students get involved.
Read more about how to get involved as a commuter student
We want you to feel welcome and connected to campus, and we are committed to creating a positive campus life experience at Stritch for commuter students.