Assisi Hall, Stritch’s newest residence hall, is a co-educational residence community.
Assisi Hall houses approximately 90 students on three floors – the Garden Level (women), First Floor (men), and Second Floor (women).
Assisi Hall’s unique floor plan provides students with original living arrangements, including two, three and four bed open concept rooms and three and four bedroom suites. In fact, no two rooms in Assisi Hall are exactly alike.
Open concept rooms offer privacy options for students, and suites include private sleeping rooms with common living areas. All students share common bathrooms, located on each floor of the building.
All suites and rooms include an extra-long twin bed and mattress for each resident, closets or wardrobes, dressers, desks with hutches and chairs, and bookcases. All rooms are heated and offer air conditioning.
Residents have access to a number of services and amenities, including cable television, in-room high-speed Internet access, 24-hour front desk services, microwave/refrigerator combination rentals, a full kitchen facility, vacuums, games, sports equipment, and comfortable lounges.
Lounges and Common Areas
Assisi Hall offers several lounges and common areas, including:
- Assisi Garden: Wellness Lounge -- Treadmills, step machines, elliptical runners, and exercise bike
- Assisi Garden: Game and Television Lounge -- Ping pong, foosball, and pool table
- Assisi Garden: Computer Lab -- Available 24 hours a day to Assisi Hall residents only
- Assisi Garden: Small Conference Room – Small study and group work space
- Assisi Garden: Large Conference Room – Large study, group work, and meeting space
- One Assisi: Business Center – Small computer room located in the Assisi lobby
- One Assisi: Kitchen Lounge -- Stove, oven, sink, cupboards, microwave, and fridge
- Two Assisi: Study Room – Small study and group work space
For more information, please contact the Assisi Hall director at (414) 410-4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.