At Stritch, we recognize that academic, spiritual and personal growth often take place outside the classroom.
Stritch provides programs, services, and leadership opportunities that enrich the student experience.
Students and staff work to encourage personal growth, promote civic responsibility, embrace differences, and connect students to the campus and the community.
We recognize that co-curricular engagement contributes to Stritch's educational mission and global understanding, and serves as a vital aspect of upholding the Franciscan values through:
- Pursuing learning and scholarship
- Striving for excellence
- Celebrating the diversity of each individual
- Practicing civility
- Embracing freedom and openness
- Seeking integrity
- Promoting justice
- Accepting responsibility
- Developing various leadership skills such as time management, communication, values, and ethics
- Making a difference in the community by participation in various service learning opportunities
Student Success Center staff oversee the registration and management of registered student organizations as well as directly advise and coordinate a number of student groups.