Students and staff work to encourage personal growth, promote civic responsibility, embrace differences, and connect students to the campus and the community.
We recognize that co-curricular engagement contributes to Stritch's educational mission and global understanding, and serves as a vital aspect of upholding the Franciscan values through:
- Pursuing learning and scholarship
- Striving for excellence
- Celebrating the diversity of each individual
- Practicing civility
- Embracing freedom and openness
- Seeking integrity
- Promoting justice
- Accepting responsibility
- Developing various leadership skills such as time management, communication, values, and ethics
- Making a difference in the community by participation in various service learning opportunities
To learn more about getting involved, please contact Student Affairs at (414) 410-4329.