At Stritch, we recognize that academic, spiritual and personal growth often take place outside the classroom.
Students and staff work to encourage personal growth, promote civic responsibility, embrace differences, and connect students to the campus and the community.
We recognize that co-curricular engagement contributes to Stritch's educational mission and global understanding, and serves as a vital aspect of upholding the Franciscan values through:
- Pursuing learning and scholarship
- Striving for excellence
- Celebrating the diversity of each individual
- Practicing civility
- Embracing freedom and openness
- Seeking integrity
- Promoting justice
- Accepting responsibility
- Developing various leadership skills such as time management, communication, values, and ethics
- Making a difference in the community by participation in various service learning opportunities
To learn more about getting involved, please contact Student Experience at (414) 410-4329.