Marketing with a Strong Business Foundation
This program will help students learn how to market goods and services in both nonprofit and for-profit environments with application of social media and research-based practices.
Core business courses in the program help students develop a strong business foundation. Additional coursework helps develop skills in market research, consumer behavior, sales management, social media and advertising. The purpose for the program is to provide students with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to be successful in any career they choose.
Each student is required to complete a marketing internship for course credit. Benefits of the internship include:
- Application of classroom learning in the business environment.
- aluable professional development experience.
- Explore potential career opportunities in your major during the semester long internship.
- Network with professionals in the business field while on-site.
- Earn academic credit. (3 credits)