Stritch strives to make paying for college as straightforward as possible. If you have questions about payment, please contact the Bursar's Office at (414) 410-4230. Evening business students enrolled in the College of Business and Management should contact the Accounting Office at (414) 410-4319 for available payment options.
Payment Due Dates
Student payments are due in full one week prior to the start of class:
- Fall Payment Due -- Aug. 20, 2012
- Spring Payment Due -- Jan. 15, 2013
- On or before the first day of classes for non-term based academic programs
Students can pay their balances in full:
- Online by credit card/debit card or check at my.stritch.edu
- In person at the Business Office by check or credit card
- By mailing a check or money order to:
Cardinal Stritch University
6801 N. Yates Road, #522
Milwaukee, WI 53217
(Note: Students electing to enter a payment plan will make their monthly payments to the company elected to manage the student’s payment plan.)
Cardinal Stritch University Payment Plans
Students may elect to pay over time the balance of their bill after
financial aid has been taken into consideration by entering one of the
following payment plan options. These options are interest free and
require no credit check.
Students wishing to enroll in a
payment plan must select the appropriate payment plan that corresponds
to their academic program type -- term or non-term. This is noted on
your student account statement.
Term Based Academic Programs:
- Full-year enrollment -- Students selecting this
payment option must be enrolled in a term-based program and planning to
attend school in both the fall and spring semesters for the coming
academic year. This payment plan option will spread the balance due for
the entire year over a maximum of 10 payments with final payment due by
the last day of classes of the spring term as noted on the Academic
- Single semester enrollment -- Students selecting
this payment option are planning to attend school for only one semester.
This payment plan option will spread the balance due for a single
semester over a maximum of five payments with final payment due by the
last day of classes of the term as noted on the Academic Calendar.
- Summer term enrollment-- Students selecting this
payment option are enrolled in summer courses and will spread the
balance due for the summer courses over a maximum of three payments with
the final payment due by the last day of classes of the term as noted
on the Academic Calendar.
Non-Term Based Academic Programs:
- Three- to five-month plans -- Students selecting
one of these payment periods must have all currently billed courses
ending in a corresponding time period of three, four, or five months.
- Six- to 12-month plans -- Students selecting one of
these payment periods must have all currently billed courses ending in a
corresponding or longer time period. For academic programs in which the
currently billed courses will be taken over more than 12 months, the
maximum payment plan period is 12 months or less.
To maximize the number of payments, and thereby minimize the amount
of each payment for these plans, students must enroll in the payment
plan one month prior to the start of classes.
Tuition Management Systems Payment Plans
Term Based Academic Programs -- To enroll visit: www.afford.com or call (800) 722-4867.
- Full year -- 10-month plan -- enrollment fee is $65.
- Single fall or spring semester -- five-month plan -- enrollment fee is $47.
Non-Term Based Academic Programs --To enroll contact the Stritch Business Office at (414) 410-4232.
- Two- to six-month plans -- enrollment fee is $47.
- Seven- to 12-month plans -- enrollment fee is $65.
General Information Letter
The University's general information letters contain important
information regarding payment due dates, payment plans, procedures, and
deadlines for upcoming semesters.
2012-13 Academic Year General Information Letter