What is An Evening with the Saints?
- A “spirited” fundraiser for Cardinal Stritch University’s Saint Clare Center for Catholic Life
- A “Holy Happy Hour”
Why should we come?
- To have fun. (When else will you have the chance to “drink with the saints” by sampling beverages associated with various holy men and women?)
- To support the Saint Clare Center in the important work of forming saints among us.
What do we get?
- Heavy appetizers, complimentary wine, and those samples of saintly drinks. (Want more? Cash bar.)
- A fun, fast, flurry of stories about saints from the most entertaining presenter in the Archdiocese: Al McCauley, teacher at Pius XI High School and graduate of Stritch.
How much do we pay?
- $50 per person – at least to start. (It’s a fundraiser. You may be so inspired by the evening that you decide to make an additional contribution. You never know.)
- A table of 8 is $400
- For $800 you get a table of 8, and recognition as a sponsor
Where and when?
- Cardinal Stritch University’s Kliebhan Conference Center (6801 N. Yates Rd., Milwaukee)
- Saturday, March 5, 2016, starting at 6:00 p.m.
To register online and pay with a credit card, click
here. (You can also use the same link if you are not able to attend but would like to make a donation.)
We look forward to seeing you on March 5!