The Hospitality Management program at Cardinal Stritch University provides students with a solid, business-focused
knowledge base upon which you can launch a leadership role in the hospitality industry.
It is designed for students interested in an entry-level management position in three
hospitality-related areas: Culinary Management; Hotel and Resort Operations; and
Meeting and Event Management.
To be eligible to join this program, applicants to the program must complete an associates degree in a hospitality related
program at either Gateway Technical College, Milwaukee Area Technical College, or
Waukesha County Technical College.
Learning from Leaders in Business
The College of Business and Management at Stritch has long been a pioneer in innovative
business education. Graduates of the program will also gain skills required in today’s
business world. In each course, our faculty bring real-world experience to the classroom,
which will help you learn how to apply business theory, in a practical way, to solve
contemporary and relevant problems in the field of hospitality.
Students begin this program by taking classes at a partnering technical college and complete their degree at Cardinal Stritch University. We are currently offering courses at Gateway Technical College, Milwaukee Area Technical College and Waukesha County Technical College. Once enrolled, students must choose a track and complete each of the four courses in that track:
Hotel and Resort Operations
- Hospitality Sales
- Hospitality Revenue Management
- Hotel and Resort Operations
- Hospitality Entrepreneurship
- Food Service Layout & Design
- Advanced Food Service Management
- Hospitality and Food Service Management Research
- Quality and Service Management in the Hospitality Industry
Meeting and Event Management
- Sustainable Event Management
- Strategic Hospitality Design
- Event Sales & Marketing
- Hotel Contracts & Negotiations
Courses Are Available
Offered at These Locations
Transfer Credits You Already Earned
As a student at one of the partner institutions, we will review the courses you have taken to find out what will transfer to Stritch. Download our guide that explains
credit acquisition or view a list of institutions we partnered with to establish
- Have earned either an AAS in Culinary Arts or AAS in Hotel/Hospitality Management from a partner institution at:
- At least two years of full-time work experience, which can include service in the armed forces and time invested as a volunteer.
The Stritch Alumni Network
Students, families, and employers know Stritch as a university that helps students find their mission, develop new skills, gain relevant career experience, and expand their professional networks. With a network of more than 34,000 graduates, our alumni are successful in their roles at nonprofits, schools, small companies, health care organizations, corporations, and entrepreneurial ventures.