Stritch is committed to taking this journey with you.
In keeping with the mission of Cardinal Stritch University, the College of Graduate and Professional Studies strives to create a stimulating environment for teaching, learning, research and leadership rooted in the Franciscan Values. Designed for those who aspire to learn and lead – but delivered in a way that meets the needs of busy professionals. Stritch is a leader in professional development for educators. Individuals and organizations can access professional development based upon their learning needs by:
- participating in one of our scheduled micro-credential offerings, or
- collaborating with us to create and implement a customized micro-credential learning experience for your organization.
Enhancing your skills through micro-credentials
Micro-credentials are digital representations of educational achievements that identify the specific competencies attained, and how the mastery of the competencies or skill acquisition was achieved. In order to earn a micro-credential, there is an expectation that educators will apply content knowledge within their classrooms or educational context and submit artifacts as evidence of application of content knowledge to demonstrate mastery of specific knowledge and skills.
Current micro-credential courses from Stritch.
- Creating Digital Materials Accessible for All Learners
- Building Cultural Competency for Creating an Inclusive Community
- Mindfulness Practices for the Classroom
- Trauma-Informed Teaching Practices
- Maximizing the Capacity of Google Classroom
- Flipping your Classroom
- Coaching and Mentoring for Educators 1: Building and Supporting a Trusting Relationship
- Coaching and Mentoring for Educators 2: Mentoring Teachers through the Coaching Cycle
The Principals' Center
The Principals’ Center is founded on the belief that school leaders who are purposeful, passionate, and reflective about their work, and who are engaged in sustained exchange of ideas with colleagues, have greater potential to transform schools to ensure student achievement.
Coaching and Mentoring for Educators
Workshops that provide transformational support of new teachers and newly selected teacher, mentor, or coach who needs training to support educator needs. Experienced? Join us for a refresher on coaching and mentoring strategies.