Affordable and accessible for all students
Rooted in our Franciscan values and the mission of our financial aid office, we are committed to making college affordable and accessible for all students. Students can apply for financial aid to help fund their education. The tuition and fees listed below are the cost before your financial aid award has been applied.
- Current students, the best way to determine your actual cost is to check your account information on MyStritch.
- Accepted students will receive a financial aid award letter that details scholarships and loan opportunities as well as tuition, room and board and fees due for the next academic year.
Contact our financial aid and business office teams with questions about your aid or account.
Tuition and fees are based on the academic year. The academic year begins August 1, and tuition rates are determined by the start date of your program or course. Tuition and fees do not vary during the academic year.
Textbooks are not included in the cost of tuition. Stritch does not charge students directly for books, but it is a cost you should still plan for. Textbooks and other required course materials must be purchased separately. The cost of textbooks varies based on your courses and requirements. Textbooks can be purchased through our bookstore or acquired through another source.
If you choose a payment plan, you can make a monthly payment to the company that manages your plan. Otherwise you can pay your full balance due by:
- Credit card, debit card, or check online at my.stritch.edu ( How to use CashNet.)
- Credit card or check in-person at the Business Office in Bonaventure Hall
Check or money order mailed to:
Bursar’s Office Cardinal Stritch University
6801 N. Yates Road, #522
Milwaukee, WI 53217
We suggest that you enroll in a plan at least one month before classes begin. This allows you to maximize your number of payments which minimizes the amount due each payment. These options are interest free and require no credit check. If you want to enroll in a payment plan, select the appropriate option that corresponds to your type of program -- term or module based. You will find this noted on your student account statement.
Term-based academic programs
- Full Year Enrollment - Students selecting this payment option must be enrolled in a standard term-based program and planning to attend school in both the fall and spring semesters for the coming academic year. This payment plan option will spread the balance due for the entire year over a maximum of 10 payments with final payment due by the date(s) indicated on your payment plan agreement and no later than the last day of classes of the spring term as noted on the Academic Calendar.
- Single Semester Enrollment - Students selecting this payment option are planning to attend school for only one semester. This payment plan option will spread the balance due for a single semester over a maximum of five payments with final payment due by the date(s) indicated on your payment plan agreement and no later than last day of classes of the term as noted on the Academic Calendar.
- Summer Term Enrollment - Students selecting this payment option are enrolled in summer courses and will spread the balance due for the summer courses over a maximum of three payments with the final payment due by the date(s) indicated on your payment plan agreement and no later than the last day of classes of the term as noted on the Academic Calendar.
Module based academic programs
- 3 to 5 Month Plans - Students selecting one of these payment periods must have all currently billed courses ending in a corresponding time period of three, four, or five months.
- 6 to 12 Month Plans - Students selecting one of these payment periods must have all currently billed courses ending in a corresponding or longer time period. For academic programs in which the currently billed courses will be taken over more than 12 months, the maximum payment plan period is 12 months or less.
To request a module based repayment plan, contact the Business Office at email@example.com or call (414) 410-4232.