Early College Credit Program
This unique opportunity will allow you to...
- Experience what college coursework is like
- Get access to courses that may not be offered by your current high school
- Take courses in your field of interest
- Save money by completing college coursework early
- Stand out amongst peers on college applications
- Experience life on campus
- Build familiarity with college professors and their expectations
- Meet other students just like you!
Steps for High School Students
Step 1: Speak with your guidance counselor to see if ECCP is a good fit for you.
Step 2: Reach out to Stritch Admissions
Step 3: Work with your guidance counselor to complete the ECCP participating form. NOTE: This application requires approval for specific courses
Step 4: Submit your completed form to your high school officials by the following deadlines
- March 1st for Fall Courses
- October 1st for Spring Courses
Step 5: Fill out ECCP Application with Stritch
We do not automatically send transcripts
Students can request official transcripts to be sent from any future college or University they attend.
- Student's High School will submit approved ECCP Participation Form and your official High School Transcripts.
- An academic advisor from Stritch will reach out to you to confirm and register you for your course selection(s)
- Take classes at Stritch or online through Stritch
- Request for Stritch Transcript to be sent to your high school
Information for Parents
Request more information by filling out the ECCP - Parent Info Request Form.
For additional questions regarding ECCP at Stritch, please contact undergraduate admission
Christy L. Nyemeck
Director of Undergraduate Admissions
Enrollment Management - Admissions Undergraduate