A campus community like no other
Students from 44 countries are part of the Stritch family.
- Outstanding academics - Quality, innovative academics with dedicated faculty. Learn more by exploring programs of interest to you.
- Diverse student population - Make lifelong friends in our strong, family-like community.
- Small school with big opportunity - Our safe campus, student clubs, and intercollegiate athletics enhance the college experience.
- Franciscan Values - These Values are evident from the warm welcome you receive when you come to campus to the infusion of ethics throughout academics to the devoted nature of our staff and faculty.
Apply Today Exchange Student Application
- In order to attend, international students must apply for admission and be accepted. Most international students also require an F-1 Student Visa to enter and to study in the United States.
- Meet English language proficiency.
- Meet academic requirements for the program to which you are applying.
All applicants whose prior education was not conducted in English must demonstrate proficiency in one of the following ways
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 79 (Stritch TOEFL code is 1100).
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.5.
- 24 credits of successful U.S. academic coursework (ESL courses not applicable).
- WESLI (Wisconsin English as a Second Language Institute) 700-level course completion.
- BIR (BIR Training Center) Successful Completion of the English Language Test Preparation Program.