Tuition incentives for graduate students
We believe that cost should never be a barrier to a great education. Counselors in our Financial Aid Office are dedicated to helping you with each step of the financial aid process so you can easily find ways to help fund your education. We also have numerous donor funded scholarships available for students.
Questions? Contact us or request more information
Boys and Girls Clubs Partnership Incentive
Provided to parents of current members, and employees, this scholarship helps decrease overall costs for graduate study. This is a 20% tuition reduction and will be reflected in your financial aid package.
Ruth S. Coleman College of Nursing and Health Sciences Scholarship
Graduates of our undergraduate nursing programs are eligible for this scholarship upon enrolling for the Master of Science in Nursing. Submit your application for admission to begin the process.
Educators and Administrators Incentives
Educators and administrators from select districts and schools are eligible for a 20% reduction on published tuition. This offer is available to new full-time students who begin select degree programs in the College of Graduate and Professional Studies. Current Cardinal Stritch University students who first enrolled in or before January 2016 are not eligible. This exclusive discount cannot be combined with other scholarships or discounts offered by the University.
- Director of Pupil Services Licensure
- District Administrator Licensure
- M.A. in Inclusive Education
- M.A. in Language and Literacy/316 Certification
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- Doctorate in Language and Literacy
- Doctorate in Leadership for the Advancement of Learning and Service (Ph.D. or Ed.D.)
- Doctorate in Leadership for the Advancement of Learning and Service in Higher Education (Ph.D. or Ed.D.)
- Doctorate in Special Education
Catholic Educators Incentive
Available to part- and full-time teachers and administrators at Catholic elementary or secondary schools in Wisconsin. This 50% reduction on published tuition applies to select programs.
Stritch Military Grant
Graduate and doctoral students are are on active military duty, veterans and students who are married to an individual currently deployed are eligible for our Stritch Military Grant. Active duty service members and spouses of service members who are deployed must provide active duty orders. Veterans must provide proof of honorable discharge (DD214). Eligible students can receive up to 25% tuition reduction.
For more information on services provided and contact information, please visit our Veterans Services page.
Employers typically have two requirements when seeking tuition reimbursement.
- The degree program, or certificate, is aligned with your profession.
- All degree programs at Cardinal Stritch University are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. Programs in the College of Business and Management also have additional accreditation by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs which might be beneficial for reimbursement.