Airtame Application Connection
Instructions - Windows and Macintosh PCs
Download and Install the Airtame Application from http://airtame.com/download.
If you do not have an internet connection:
- Connect to a Stritch network (wireless networks “Wolfnet-Secured” or “Wolfnet-Guest” or to the physical wired network) and open a Browser.
If you do not have administrator privileges on your computer:
- Please use the Guest App installation.
Connecting to the Airtame:
- Turn on the room's TV or Projector.
- Make sure that you are on the input which displays the Airtame home page. The screen will have a box labeled “Present Wirelessly” on it. At the bottom of that box is line that has the Airtame’ s IP address.
- Launch the Airtame application on your computer Enter the Airtame’ s IP address (listed on the screen) where it says device name or IP address.
- You will be asked for a PIN number; enter the PIN number displayed on the TV monitor/screen.
- Click on “Share Screen” to share everything or “Share Window“ to share an application and clicking on that app window that you will share to the screen.
Devices such as a tablet, phone or other device:
- Download the Airtame application from your device’s app store.
*The availability, instructions, capabilities and usage of tablet and phone apps may be limited or differ from the Windows and Macintosh apps.