Campus operations at Cardinal Stritch University have been impacted by COVID-19 (coronavirus). As a result, transcript processing is delayed at this time. If you wish to correspond via email with a member of the Registrar’s Office, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for understanding.
- Transcripts mailed to and/or picked up by the student will be stamped, "This transcript has been placed in the hands of the student" and may not be considered official by the receiving party even if issued in a sealed envelope.
- Prior to ordering your transcripts, please double-check with the receiving party regarding the acceptance of transcripts with this notation.
- Requests are not processed or mailed on days the University is closed (holidays and between Christmas and New Year's). Requests submitted during this time will be processed in the order received when the University reopens.
- Cardinal Stritch University does not issue copies of transcripts or other documents received from other institutions.
- If you have any general questions regarding transcript ordering, please contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or (414) 410-4081.