Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Cardinal Stritch University sends an annual notice that contains a description and brief summary of student consumer information. This page provides links to information in accordance with the 2008 Higher Education Opportunity Act. To request a paper copy, please contact the Office of Institutional Effectiveness. Visit Financial Aid for assistance in obtaining institutional or financial aid information.
- Create Your FSA ID (Previously the FAFSA PIN)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Cardinal Stritch University Online Aid Services
- IES National Center for Education Statistics
- Wisconsin Higher Education Aids Board
- Wisconsin College Savings Program (Edvest and Tomorrow's Scholar)
Financial Aid Guides
- Student Guide: Financial Aid from the U.S. Department of Education
- FinAid! The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
Student Loan Information
International Student Information
Loan Forgiveness Programs
In a spirit of continual improvement, we recognize the value of information provided by students, employees and others in assessing the University’s performance.
We are an institution authorized to provide post-secondary education in the State of Wisconsin, and are committed to full compliance with the Program Integrity Rule.
Title IX is federal legislation that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex and gender in education programs.