Be involved with Stritch
Cardinal Stritch University is stronger when families are engaged in the Stritch community. We are as excited to have you join our Stritch family as we are about welcoming your student.
Whether you live nearby or are one of our international parents thousands of miles away, there are many ways to be involved in the life of Stritch and serve as a resource for your student:
- Parent website
- Volunteer opportunities
Dates and deadlines
- August 1: Applications open at stritch.edu or through the Common Application.
- October 1: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) becomes available to file. This form is required for students applying for federal and state financial aid.
- November 1: Stritch's Early Notification Deadline (non-binding). Stritch accepts on a rolling basis, so you may already have received an acceptance letter by this date if you applied earlier. Applying by November 1 guarantees you receive an acceptance decision and merit-based scholarship information before Thanksgiving.
- January: Honors Competition Materials Due
- February: Honors Competition; Eligible Students can compete to win a full tuition scholarship
- April: Admitted Students Day. Admitted students can spend the day at campus attending classes, having lunch, meeting other future students and experiencing a day-in-the-life as a student at Stritch.
- May: Have your admitted student submit their deposit and fill out their housing forms.
- Mid-June: Housing assignments will start to be delivered to students.
- August: Orientation, Move in and Convocation