Skip to main content

Ways to Give

Easily give online, by check, or through other methods. You can also make a gift through a bequest, charitable annuity, or other type of planned gift.



Give now with a one-time credit card gift or recurring donation through our convenient and secure website.

by check

By Check

Make your check payable to “Cardinal Stritch University” and mail to: Cardinal Stritch University, University Advancement 6801 N. Yates Road #99 Milwaukee, WI 53217

by phone

By Phone

A member of our Advancement staff will be happy to help you make your via phone using your Mastercard or Visa. Call (414) 410-4939 or (800) 347-8822.

payroll deduction

Payroll Deduction

Faculty and staff may give to Stritch through payroll deduction.



If you would like to make a gift of stock or mutual funds, please contact the VP of University Advancement.



If you would like to make a gift to Stritch through your will, trust, or another form of planned gift, contact Gift Planning at 414-410-4939.

Joyce Ashley

Executive Assistant to the Vice President for University Advancement

University Advancement

(414) 410-4939

Shana M. Piaskoski

Associate Vice President of Development

University Advancement

(414) 410-4210

Rita Marie F. Wiskowski

Assistant Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations

Business Office - VP's Office

(414) 410-4218