Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar is available to serve current students, graduates, and faculty with questions about courses, transcripts, graduation, and grading procedures.


Students will be able to access their MyStritch account at any time to view their grades. Accounts are valid for one year after the last date of attendance.

Students who have forgotten their My.Stritch username and password can visit Account Management. Students will need their Stritch student ID number to use this tool. Students may also call the Technology Help Desk at (414) 410-4600 to have their password reset.

No grades are released over the phone.

Enrollment Verification Requests

The University will provide enrollment verification for students who need it for educational loans, good student auto insurance discounts, employers who require it to ensure tuition reimbursement and in other situations calling for official verification.

To conveniently serve students around the clock, Stritch has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent for verification of student enrollment status. You can obtain an official Enrollment Verification Certificate free of charge at any time via the Clearinghouse website by logging into MyStritch, going to Student Home and then Helpful Links.

Students who cannot access their My.Stritch account or who require more specific information, such as GPA, credit hours or tuition payment information, may complete this form and return it one of these three methods:

Email as a scanned attachment:

(414) 410-4099

By mail:
Cardinal Stritch University 
Office of the Registrar 
6801 N. Yates Road 
Milwaukee, WI 53217

Requests submitted directly to the University will be processed for students with no additional charge; however, processing may take an additional 3-4 business days.
For further information or assistance please call (414) 410-4081.

Online Address Changes

Addresses may be changed using this request form. Forms can be dropped off to our office, emailed, or faxed.

Please note:
Recently enacted federal regulations that require enforcement of state laws affecting the delivery of distance education degrees, programs and courses to students whose physical presence is in a state other than Wisconsin, may limit Cardinal Stritch University’s ability to offer online opportunities to these students. 

Changing your residency status while enrolled in an academic program could impact your continued and/or future enrollment at Cardinal Stritch University. It is your responsibility to update the University with any changes to your residency by also notifying your academic advisor. Please view the state authorization page for more information.

Name Changes

Students must request a name change in writing and include a signature on this request form and attach a copy of appropriate documentation.

Please note that if you have an active Stritch email account, a name change will result in a username change within hours of when the information is saved to Stritch’s student information system. Please contact the HelpDesk for information regarding your new username.


Learn how to submit official and unofficial transcript requests.

Learn More

Applying for a Diploma/Degree

All students earning a degree must apply to receive a diploma even if not participating in the graduation ceremony.

Apply Now

Online Registration

Need more information on how to navigate the online registration system?

Get More Info

Academic Calendar

Find your Final Exam schedule and important dates for the upcoming semester. See the University Calendar for campus events.

Find Out More

Have questions or want more information?