Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Earning your master's degree from Stritch is a good investment - in YOU! A MBA degree at Stritch equips business professionals with the necessary skills to be transformational leaders in the complex global marketplace. We value change leadership and innovative business practices that provide graduates with the skills to lead a diverse and multi-cultural workforce. Our faculty challenges students with real-world scenarios to apply business theory, in a practical way, to solve contemporary and relevant problems grounded in systems thinking and innovative leadership practices.
Advance Your Career
At Cardinal Stritch University, you will find:
- Accomplished faculty who are dedicated to your success.
- Flexible delivery options of online, in-person and our all new hyflex, allow you to attend class your way.
- The value of a Stritch degree consistently ranks among the region's highest because of our commitment to affordability.
Interested in this program?
Fill out the inquiry form for more information.
The Value of a Master's Degree.
Advanced degree holders earn about 70% more over the course of their careers than professionals with only a bachelor’s degree.
Learn more about how valuable a degree can be for your career path and the average salaries that come with holding an advanced degree.
Program Learning Expectations
- Real world quantitative skills (accounting, finance, statistics, business analytics, human resource management)
- Soft skills and solid transformational leaders to prepare you to lead change and innovation
A Stritch story from Cherie Harris, ’00
Cherie Harris (MBA, ’00) is the general manager of 101.7 FM The Truth radio station in Milwaukee. Her Stritch experience was pivotal in preparing her for the challenges of marketing and leadership in the business world.
“My degree from Stritch provided a pathway for my career,” said Harris. “The courses helped me to understand the psychology in marketing and the different entities. Without that experience, I probably wouldn’t be in this role.”
For more information please contact admissions or the program faculty.
Accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The ACBSP is the leading specialized accreditation association for business education that supports, celebrates, and rewards teaching excellence.