Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Earning a master's degree from Stritch is a good investment - in YOU! Our MBA program equips business professionals with the necessary skills to be transformational leaders in the complex global marketplace. We value change leadership and innovative business practices that provide graduates with the skills to lead a diverse and multi-cultural workforce. Our faculty challenges our students with real-world scenario's to apply business theory, in a practical way, to solve contemporary and relevant problems grounded in systems thinking and innovative leadership practices.
Advance Your Career
At Cardinal Stritch University, you will find:
- Accomplished faculty who are dedicated to your success.
- Flexible delivery options of online, in-person and our all new hyflex, allow you to attend class your way.
- Stritch degree value consistently ranks among the regions highest because of our commitment to affordability.
The Value of a Master's Degree.
Advanced-degree holders earn about 70% more over the course of their careers than those professionals with only a bachelor’s degree.
Learn more about how valuable a degree can be for your career path and the average salaries that come with having higher education.
Program Learning Expectations
- Real world quantitative skills (accounting, finance, statistics, business analytics)
- Soft skills such as human resource management and solid transformational leadership to prepare you to lead change and innovation
A Stritch story from Cherie Harris, ’00
Cherie Harris (MBA, ’00) is the general manager of 101.7 FM The Truth radio station in Milwaukee. Her Stritch experience was pivotal in preparing Harris for the challenges of marketing and leadership in the business world.
“My degree from Stritch provided a pathway for my career,” said Harris. “The courses helped me to understand the psychology in marketing and the different entities. Without that experience, I probably wouldn’t be in this role.”
For more information please contact admissions or the program faculty.
Accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
ACBSP is the leading specialized accreditation association for business education that supports, celebrates, and rewards teaching excellence.