Admitted Students Day
We are excited to welcome admitted freshman to campus to spend a day in the life of a Stritch student. You can attend classes on campus, grab a drink at the Bean (our on-campus coffee shop) and have lunch with current students and future classmates.
Admitted Students Day runs from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and school excuse letters will be handed out at the conclusion of the event. There is no parent programming during the event, it is only for admitted students.
Registration is required. If you aren't signed up for this event please contact your admissions counselor.
Shadow classes with current students
Here's a preview of possible classes to shadow.
- Clay Workshop
- BL 306: Cell Physiology
- BL 202: Microbiology
- CA 108: Personal Branding
- PS 250: Drugs and Behavior
- SC 201: Contemporary Social Problems
- SRB 300: Sport and Recreation Leadership
- Art 211: Digital Photography
- CH 302: Biochemistry
- CS 270: Computer Robotics
- EC 201: Principles of Microeconomics
- EN 103: Persuasive Writing Studio Workshop
- EN 333: Contemporary Literature
- MT 119: Quantitative Reasoning
- PL 102: Introduction to Bioethics
- PS 101: General Psychology
- SC 203: Racial and Ethnic Groups
- SPN 120: Spanish Language and Culture
- BL 203: Microbiology Lab
- CH 107: Fundamental Chemistry
- EN 102: Research Writing
- EN 317: Nonfiction Workshop
- MT 106: Pre-Statistics
- PS 306: Applied Research
- SRB 210: Sport and Recreation Facility Management