Scholarships for transfer students
Tuition for the RN to BSN, Respiratory Therapy Completion or undergraduate evening/online business programs is already discounted. Students enrolled in those programs will not receive additional university-funded scholarships. We also have numerous donor funded scholarships available for students.
Questions? Contact us or request more information
Transfer student scholarships
Eligibility is determined by your cumulative transfer GPA. These scholarships are renewable each year and are awarded to transfer students in daytime bachelor's degree programs who have attempted at least 12 credits before attending Stritch.
- Serra Transfer Scholarship: $16,000 per year (minimum 3.5 cumulative transfer GPA)
- St. Bonaventure Transfer Scholarship: $14,000 per year (3.0-3.49 cumulative transfer GPA)
- Transfer Merit Scholarship: $12,000 per year (2.0-2.999 cumulative transfer GPA)
Determine Your Scholarship: Apply Now
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Automatically awarded to all incoming transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. $3,000 per year, renewable
Awarded to incoming freshmen and transfer students who have an immediate family member who graduated from or currently attends Cardinal Stritch University. $1,500 per year, renewable
Scholarships with Variable Award Amounts
- Flahive Athletic Scholarship Awarded to incoming freshmen and transfer students competing as part of one of our intercollegiate athletic teams. Renewable.
- Franciscan Servant Scholars Scholarship Awarded to incoming freshmen and transfer students who demonstrate involvement in volunteer and community service activities. Program application required. Renewable.
- Performing Arts Scholarship Awarded to incoming freshmen and transfer non-theater majors who demonstrate an ability in music and/or theater. Renewable.
- Visual and Performing Arts Scholarship Awarded to incoming freshmen and transfer students majoring in the fine arts. Eligibility is based on academic department and university admission requirements. Renewable.
- Engaged Fellows Program Scholarship Available to incoming freshmen and transfer students who apply and are selected to actively participate in program run by the Experiential Learning and Career Education office. Program application required. Renewable.
Boys and Girls Clubs Scholarship
Current club members enrolling in a traditional bachelor's degree program receive this $1,000 scholarship, which is included in the student's financial aid package. We are extending this scholarship to parents of club members, and employees, who are seeking a daytime bachelor's degree to help improve access to a high-quality and affordable education.
Institutional Need-Based Aid
The following funds are for traditional undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA. Students need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be considered for these funds.
- Stritch Grant The Stritch Grant is awarded to daytime undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need. The amount of the grant will vary on financial need and is renewable as long as financial need is still demonstrated.
- Stritch Residency Grant Awarded to daytime undergraduate students who live on campus and demonstrate financial need. The amount of the grant will vary on financial need and is renewable as long as financial need is still demonstrated along with the student remaining to reside on campus.
- Stritch Military Grant Awarded to full-time undergraduate students who are in active duty or have proof of an honorable discharge, and to students who are married to an individual currently deployed. Eligible students can receive up to a 25% tuition reduction.