Janette Braverman is the first African American County Board Supervisor for Ozaukee County (WI). She is a Forbes business coach and contributor and the author of "10 Reasons Communication Brings Transformation: Unleash Your Greatness." She has also published several articles.
Braverman's professional experience includes positions in government, academia and more than 20 years in information technology. She has pivoted seamlessly across industries. Most recently, she served as the dean for the College of Business and Management for Cardinal Stritch University. She is now the executive director of external partnerships, establishing key community and corporate partnerships for the University.
Braverman was awarded the 2019 NAACP Game Changer Award and the 2018 Milwaukee Business Journal Woman of Influence award for being an inspirational community leader. She is the owner of Leaders Leaving Legacies, LLC.
- M.S.M., Cardinal Stritch University
Publications & Presentations
- 10 Reasons Communication Brings Transformation: Unleash Your Greatness (HenschelHaus Publishing)
- Forbes (Forbes.com)
- A Trusted Leader Leaves a Legacy Pursuing Dreams:
- 10 Ways You Can Better Define, And Then Reach, Your Goals
- Thrive Global (https://thriveglobal.com/authors/janette-braverman/)
- What have you left behind?
- You Be You
- A Wandering Mind is a Troubled Mind
- What is Your Leadership Philosophy?
- Embracing Diversity, A Personal Choice
"As an alumna, joining the Stritch family was the way I chose to give back to this great institution. Stritch's core values align wholeheartedly with my own."
- Janette M. Braverman