Be involved with Stritch
Cardinal Stritch University is stronger when families are engaged in the Stritch community. We are as excited to have you join our Stritch family as we are about welcoming your student.
Whether you live nearby or are one of our international parents thousands of miles away, there are many ways to be involved in the life of Stritch and serve as a resource for your student:
- Parent website
- Volunteer opportunities
May 29, 2020
WCVB-TV 5 Boston: Creative solution connects Tufts COVID patients and families (Ali Jablonsky, '14)
May 29, 2020
Stritch announces 2019-20 Paula Friedman Excellence in Writing Award winners
May 28, 2020
WI Examiner: 'We’re riding it through': pandemic adds more burden for DACA recipients, families
Dates and deadlines
- August 1: Applications open at stritch.edu or through the Common Application.
- October 1: FAFSA becomes available to file. This form is required for students applying for need-based financial aid.
- November 1: Stritch's Early Notification Deadline (non-binding). Stritch accepts on a rolling basis, so you may already have received an acceptance letter by this date if you applied earlier. Applying by November 1 guarantees you receive an acceptance decision and merit-based scholarship information before Thanksgiving.
- February 1: Stritch's scholarship deadline. To be ensured consideration for merit-based scholarships, please submit your application by this date via stritch.edu or the Common Application.
- May 1: To be guaranteed a space in the fall class, admitted students must submit their enrollment deposit by this date.