Messages from Stritch President Kathleen A. Rinehart, J.D.
March 18, 2020 COVID-19 Update
March 11, 2020, COVID-19 Updates and Related Actions
March 10, 2020, Health Advisory
Feb. 26, 2020, Precautions regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
Preventative actions to stay healthy, protect one’s own well-being and that of others
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Get a flu vaccine.