Baird employees will receive a tuition reduction which will apply to the:
- MBA program
- other undergraduate and graduate degree programs, and
- professional development courses.
Incentives also apply to students benefiting from Baird’s employee reimbursement plan.
For the exact tuition reduction please contact a Cardinal Stritch University representative listed below.
- 2.75 Cumulative GPA in all undergraduate work. Baird employees may be accepted with an undergraduate GPA of 2.5. However, for GPA < 2.50 an interview will be conducted to
- determine conditional acceptance.
- 3 years full time work experience post high school. Submit resume with application.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Funding your education
Financial aid is available for graduate students:
- Half-Time enrollment (3 credits per semester) required to receive federal loan funds.
- File a FAFSA.
- Can use federal funding with employer reimbursement.
Contact Stritch's Office of Financial Aid for more information
Transfer credit acceptance
A maximum of nine (9) graduate credits may be transferred from another accredited college or university.
Dates and deadlines
2020 Business Program Cohort Start Dates:
- Spring: April 6th
- Summer: May 18th
- Summer: July 6th
- Fall: August TBD
Max Class Sizes: 30 Students
Multiple cohorts can be made available if demand warrants.
Other programs have varied start dates. Please contact a Stritch representative for details.
Cohorts are filled as applications are accepted.
Application deadlines: Applications must be complete 3 weeks prior to cohort start.
Early application is encouraged.