Premier Education Partner
Cardinal Stritch University is committed to the education needs of your employees. Stritch understands that working professionals and busy adults need support throughout their educational journey.
The Premier Education Partner Program is an ideal choice for organizations with a group of 15 or more employees/individuals seeking to enroll in the same degree program at the same time.
Stritch supports our partners
- Waive enrollment and application fees.
- Provide flexible payment options based on individual student needs.
- Provide a designated point of contact to manage the partnership.
- Provide varied formats of learning options for those within the organization, including: online, face-to-face, hyflex or customized based on need.
- Work with organization to determine any credit for prior learning/training that may be evaluated and confirmed as college credit.
- Ensure success of partnership. Cardinal Stritch University will provide updates that include the number of individuals using benefit and savings of tuition assistance dollars.
Premier Education Partner will...
- Designate Cardinal Stritch University as a Premier Education Partner.
- Announce Premier Partnership through formal communications sent to all individuals within the organization and include education partner benefit information.
- Post information about new education partnership on all of the organization’s communications systems. Promotion may include organization intranet, e-mail blasts, benefits site, newsletters and more.
- Support education partnership opportunities for individuals/employees by granting Stritch the approval to offer quarterly events for individuals/employees to share education information. Events may include education information tables, lunch and learn information sessions and/or other events agreed upon by both parties.
Cardinal Stritch University Premier Education Partners
- Allianz Life Insurance Company
- Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Xcel Energy
Contact us for more information.