Preferred Education Partner
Individuals affiliated with a Preferred Education Partner who are interested in enrolling into specific programs will receive a 10% tuition reduction. There is no minimum number of employees required for this benefit. Programs include:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree programs
- Certificate programs
- Professional development courses
Stritch supports our partners
- Waive enrollment and application fees.
- Provide flexible payment options based on individual student needs.
- Provide a designated point of contact to manage the partnership.
- Provide varied formats of learning options for those within that organization, including: online, face-to-face, or customized based on need.
- Work with organization to determine any credit for prior learning/training that may be evaluated and confirmed as college credit.
- Ensure success of the partnership. Cardinal Stritch University will provide updates that include the number of individuals using benefit and savings of tuition assistance dollars.
Partner organization's role
Request More Information
- Designate Cardinal Stritch University as a Preferred Education Partner.
- Announce Preferred Partnership through formal communications sent to all individuals within the organization. Include education partner benefit information.
- Post information about new education partnership on all of the organizations communications systems.
- Promotion may include: posting on intranet, e-mail blasts, benefits site, newsletters, and more.
- Support education partnership opportunities for individuals/employees by granting Cardinal Stritch University the approval to offer quarterly events for individuals/employees to share education information. Events may include education information tables, lunch and learn information sessions and/or other events agreed upon by both parties.