Premier Education Partner
Individuals affiliated with a Premier Education Partner who wish to enroll in an approved graduate or undergraduate degree program will receive a tuition reduction of up to 25% when a minimum of 15 employees are registered to begin the same program on the same start date.
Cardinal Stritch University also agrees to:
- Waive enrollment and application fees.
- Provide flexible payment options based on individual student needs.
- Provide a designated point of contact to manage the partnership.
- Provide varied formats of learning options for those within the organization, including: online, face-to-face, or customized based on need.
- Work with organization to determine any credit for prior learning/training that may be evaluated and confirmed as college credit.
- Ensure success of partnership. Cardinal Stritch University will provide updates that include the number of individuals using benefit and savings of tuition assistance dollars.
Premier organization will:
- Designate Cardinal Stritch University as a Premier Education Partner.
- Announce Premier Partnership through formal communications sent to all individuals within the organization and include education partner benefit information.
- Post information about new education partnership on all of the organization’s communications systems. Promotion may include organization intranet, e-mail blasts, benefits site, newsletters and more.
- Support education partnership opportunities for individuals/employees by granting Cardinal Stritch University the approval to offer quarterly events for individuals/employees to share education information. Events may include education information tables, lunch and learn information sessions and/or other events agreed upon by both parties.
Cardinal Stritch University Premier Partners
- Allianz Life Insurance Company
- Associated Bank
- Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Christian Faith Fellowship Church
- Milwaukee (MKE) Fellows