Skip to main content

Request to appeal a grade based on non-attendance in course(s)

Students who never attend a course (or who never attended all their courses in a traditional 16-week term) and are assigned a grade (WU, WF, F, etc.) in the course(s) have the right to appeal to have the grade(s) changed to a "drop". If the appeal is successful, the course(s) will be removed from the student's record and any tuition charges for the course(s) will be reversed. Students may submit only one such appeal in their academic career (at each degree level) at the University. Should non-attendance be an issue in a future course or term, retroactive dropping of the course(s) will not be permitted.